Ugborough Village Hall
The Village Hall is a much used and much loved resource in the village for events of many kinds. The accommodation for hire includes a ground floor main hall with associated kitchen and toilets and/or a first floor meeting room.
PLEASE NOTE: Under the COVID -19 Government restrictions and limitations Ugborough Village Hall will be re-opening for bookings from September 5th 2020, but with a limited service as follows:
· The Breakfast Club/Pre-School/After School Club will continue weekday use (8am-6pm) during term time.
· All potential bookings must give at least TWO WEEKS notice to permit coordination of cleaning, handover and with other users.
· For the time being there will be no "on the day" bookings being taken.
· Please note that at least 1 hour is required between hirings to allow for cleaning due to COVID-19.
· All wishing to hire the Village Hall must use the online booking form and the Booking Secretary will make contact to discuss potential arrangements. Only then will the booking be confirmed.
· Booking periods available include:
o Monday to Friday evenings - 7.30pm until midnight.
o Saturdays - 8am to 11.45pm (11pm in the case of theatrical plays when permitted).
o Sundays - 8am to 10.30pm.
Please refer to the UK Government website for relevant legislation & information before hiring our Village Hall - link here